23.9.09

i've been apple-fied.

for the longest time, i've been using my Creative Zen Neon. it has served me very well and has also gone through quite a lot of shit such as me dropping it several times and thus it lacking in a couple of parts. surprisingly till today, it still functions decently, just a lil cranky at times.

so, it was time for an upgrade/change. and i'm the happiest girl today cos gaoster bought me the 5th Gen iPod Nano in purple (which happens to be the same colour as my Zen Neon)! i haven't had the chance to play around with it much but am definitely gonna have a good time with my new toy. the features are fantastic! here's a brief run through if you're interested in getting an upgrade yourself -

Photobucket
P U R P L E; comes in eight other colours; 2.2-inch display screen; voice over function that allows you to drive/run/walk without having to look at your screen as it'll read the artist/title out!

Photobucket
there's FM radio and Live Pause - allows you to pause, rewind and fast forward. how cool!

Photobucket
you can shake it to shuffle songs! totally random.

Photobucket
V I D E O; cool shit. now i just need to find something jaw-droppingly exciting to video.

Photobucket
i love this feature the most! the Pedometer counts every step you take. lame as that sounds, it actually counts the number of calories you burn from walking. G R E A T for shopping days!

for more info on the 5th Gen nano - visit the Apple website here.

2 comments:

  1. Ooh ooh yes! I has a red one :) I luvs my li'l ipod >.< They look good enough to eat don't they?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i wanted to get the red one! but for some reason, they didn't have it anywhere that i went - Myer, Dick Smith, Harvey Norman and JB Hi-fi! but i guess the red one's only available online huh?

    oh yes, good enough to eat. yummy yummy colours!

    ReplyDelete