10.11.10

ring my bell-ell-ell, ring my bell .

so, erm, hello. how do you do?

eek, i hate awkward introductions. i have to do it at work so let's just not bother here, shall we?

i was looking at my dressing table and realised that i have quite a lot of accessories. my bestie says my dressing table is like a candy bar - there's so many accessories to choose from. (i think she meant that as a compliment?) so i thought i'd share with you my staple daily accessory - R I N G S .

Photobucket
YSL arty rings - most beloved ones.

Photobucket
House of Harlow Sunburst ring aka "Spartan Ring" - as my colleagues would call it.

Photobucket
F21 knuckle rings

Photobucket
Diva; F21

Photobucket
F21; Topshop; some shop in Mount Dandenong (Melbourne)

Photobucket
Diva

Photobucket
Diva

Photobucket
random shop in Singapore; Camberwell Market; eBay

Photobucket
CK; Marc by Marc Jacobs; random shop in Singapore

Photobucket

i wish i could turn back time ; and return to happy town .
so please fly me away, i say . 

8 comments:

  1. I LOVE LOVE LOVE ALL YOUR RINGS! *envy* especially the YSL arty ones! Where did you get yours from?

    I also purchased the marc by marc jacobs ring ... but in black ;D

    deardiarycomma.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks :) i got them from the YSL flagship store in spore.

    ah nice, the marc ring is so easy to wear with just about anything eh? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh just got myself the lapis ysl arty ring, so glad it looks so gorgeous on your post! Definitely super duper eager it get it now after seeing your post! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I blindddddddd!!! Hahahahaha.



    (I will never forget that)

    ReplyDelete
  5. RING LOVER!!! Seriously loving your collection
    And your blog is lovely :) - glad i stumbled upon this through vogue !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Y§LY§L Captain Planet §§ He's our hero Y§LY§L

    ReplyDelete