12.9.10

guess who's back?

yes, it's me! i've finally decided to surface from this deep hole that i was in for the past couple of months. i've been working for a while now; my job pays me peanuts but i won't complain (at least for now) as it gives me satisfaction. it's also where i want to be - amidst the film and entertainment industry. so... YAY!

i can't believe it's been 5 months since i last blogged. it actually feels a little strange to be back on blog-o-sphere and typing out an entry right now. but i'm looking forward to interacting with all my blog mates again. have missed you all! :)

so here's what i wore yesterday for a tea-time get together with my girlfriends -

Photobucket

i took that with my mobile phone's camera thus the shitty quality. it doesn't do justice to the romper so here's some shots that i took with my good old faithful Canon Ixus 70.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

this gorgeous romper was a gift from my sister. i absolutely love the print and it was a good break from my usual black/white/grey/beige ensemble to work.

hope everyone's having a good weekend! till the next time :)

8 comments:

  1. That it SUCH gorgeous romper! I cant believe its been 5 months either! Goodness. Glad to hear things are on track for you and Im so happy youre back! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely to see you back hun! I've missed your blogging!

    That's such a cute romper by the way! Suits you really well :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay, welcome back dear its nice to hear from you again. You look so cute in that dress.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love yr dress girl :)
    u look so cute in it.

    come and visit ,y site. if like u can follow me.
    just tell me i u want me to follow u back

    THE SECRET LIFE OF "D"

    in Love&Light
    Queen D

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous print! absolute love it. so glad to see you are back! you know i'll be checking back here often... xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. WELCOME BACK GIRL.

    That dress is FAR too adorable! I mean, obviously - you CANNOT go wrong with florals and bow ties. It's basically a recipe for adorableness. In my humble opinion, of course.

    :)

    QUIRKYEXPLOSION.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. ahh such a gorgeous romper!! love it

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh such a gorgeous romper. I love the design. Floral designs are still in fashion trend this 2011. Specifically more appropriate to wear for spring or summer season. Nonetheless it is lovely and so comfortable to wear. You can pair it with flat shoes, wedge or sandals for a typical day.

    ReplyDelete