14.2.11

Valentino my Valentine's Day please .

over the weekend, i visited the Valentino Retrospective : Past/Present/Future exhibition with my girlfriend. i now fully understand how a designer's gown can cost up to five digits. my photos don't do Valentino's gowns justice so try to picture yourself in the midst of all these glass enclosed gowns... you'll be blown away. enjoy!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Oh my god!!! Stunning!!! I really hope this exhibition comes to Melbourne.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could've gone to this, everything looks phenomenal. Love the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Merowyn: my fingers are crossed for you that it'll go to Melbourne as well :)

    @Jaztee: yes everything was phenomenal!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah I wanted to go for this.

    ReplyDelete